Job Description: Full-time Alberta Business Development Representative
Topigs Norsvin Canada Inc. is the fastest growing swine genetics company in Canada. With annual production and sales of 1.7 million crossbred gilts and 10 million doses of semen per year, Topigs Norsvin is one of the biggest genetics suppliers in the world.
Topigs Norsvin Canada Inc. is currently seeking an Alberta based, highly motivated and performance driven person to fill the position of Business Development Representative. Preferred candidates will be goal-oriented, skilled in market research and analysis, possess excellent interpersonal skills and sound judgment, and have demonstrated skills in negotiation. Previous sales experience and in-depth knowledge of the swine industry is an asset.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
• Manage existing Topigs Norsvin accounts in Alberta (Calgary & North)
• Create new sales in the territory
• Service existing client base.
• Assist in managing and creating new opportunities for Topigs Norsvin.
The successful candidate would ideally possess the following qualifications and experiences:
• Sales experience in the swine industry with a track record of success.
• Good computer skills with knowledge of swine record keeping systems, Excel and Word.
- Swine production knowledge and experience.
- Ability to travel.
• Team oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong business skills.We offer a competitive compensation, benefit and vehicle package based on experience and knowledge.
How to apply
Please send your resume in confidence to the address below:
Topigs Norsvin Canada Inc.
Phone 1 (204) 981-0243
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Description: Full-time Genetic Nucleus Swine Technicians
3 Locations: South East Manitoba (near La Broquerie) and the Interlake (near
Teulon) and the Interlake (near Woodlands)
Date: December 2018
Topigs Norsvin Canada Inc. a world leader in swine genetics is looking for permanent, full time Swine Technicians to work within their genetic nucleus facilities
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensuring animal health and welfare
• Daily activities such as but not limited to; care and feeding, health checks and vaccinations, moving and washing, data collection e.g. weighing, semen collection and lab work, maintenance work and record keeping
• Working within the genetic production team to optimize production and maximize genetic improvement
• Ensure production of top notch quality of breeding stock for customers
• Follow and enforce all biosecurity, animal welfare and genetic protocols
• Degree or Diploma in Agriculture
• At least two years of commercial experience in a swine production role, nucleus or multiplication experience would be considered an asset
• Strong leadership skills with respect to working with team members and managing other staff
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skill
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Salary: starting at $15.29 per hour, depending on experience
Benefits: a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and registered pension plan, plus production bonus program
If you want to be part of a progressive, world leader in swine genetics please forward
your resume to: Topigs Norsvin Canada Inc. Attention of Mike Shaw
Fax: 1-204-489-3152 or email to email@example.com
If you are a student and want information about internships, graduation papers and jobs please e-mail your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.